Do you have a habit of starting projects and not seeing them through to completion? Or Do you leave a trail of unfinished courses, half-read books, and incomplete planners in your wake? If this is you, this habit may also be hindering your weight loss progress.
What I've been noticing with a handful of my clients is that they come to Stop. Dieting. Forever.™, they're following the process, they make progress, and they begin to lose some weight. And then they stall out. They're not gaining weight but they're no longer losing weight. So we coach on what is happening and after coaching them, what we've discovered is that the weight loss that they've been working on is no longer a priority.
The interesting thing is, that it's not always a conscious decision to stop losing weight. The good news is that there is a solution to getting back on track. Listen in to learn how.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- one reason why your weight loss stalls
- what you can do to regain focus on your goal
FEATURED ON THE SHOW —
- Ready to Stop. Dieting. Forever.™? Join us in the next Stop. Dieting. in 30 Bootcamp. Get all the details at jenniferdent.com/bootcamp
- Want to learn all about the Stop. Dieting. Forever. weight loss process? Go to jenniferdent.com/stopdietingforever to get immediate access to my weight loss system
- Jena Thielges, Website Designer sundaistudio.com @sundaistudio
FOLLOW ME —
MORE ABOUT JENNIFER —
Jennifer Dent Brown is a Life + Weight Loss Coach who helps women learn to stop dieting and start living through her company, LUXE Life Coaching. Living a LUXE Life has nothing to do with money and everything to do with a state of mind. Feeling hopeless and unable to control your weight will never get you to your goal. Learning to live with the mindset of a woman who is already at her goal weight is the key to lasting, permanent weight loss.